Tuesday, March 17, 2009

మదినదిలో విహరించే సందేశాలు...


What I do ... if God gives me

24 hours b4 Death?


I will be with u for 23 hours,


now U r trying 2 know what about the last one hour....


I will go to find a new friend for U.



----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


U r in the dark room ,

the walls r shaking,

the room is full of blood,

Don't worry my dear friend:

U R in a safe place - It's ' My Heart'


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------


Anandam cheppalenidi

santhosham pattaranidi

kopam panikiranidi

prema cherigiponidi

sneham veedalenidi


-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Sky is full of stars ... But moon is special

Tree is full of leaves ... but a Flower is special

My heart is full of friends ....but u r special



----------------------------------------------------------------------------

If some one dies early

people say God loves them very much but ,

But U R still on the Earth..means .....


some one on the earth

Loves U more than the earth.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wanted: True Friend

Eligibility: Loving & caring.

Experience : Must be a pre/postpaid mobile user

Duty: SMS to me daily

Salary: My friendship

--------------------------------------------------------------------

3 comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
నిన్నటి నుండి నేర్చుకుంటూ, రేపటి నాకలల సాకారానికై నేటిని మలచుకుంటూ,నిన్న రేపుల వారధిగా నేటికి సారధ్యం వహిస్తాను. విశ్వప్రేమే లక్ష్యంగా... జాగృతి , చైతన్యం ఆయుధాలుగా..... మంచిని పెంచి , కుళ్ళును త్రుంచి నవతరానికి ధీమా ఇవ్వాలని అనుక్షణం ఆరాటపడుతున్న అనంతజీవన సాగరంలోని ఓ చిన్న నీటి బొట్టుని. కళలని ప్రేమించే కళని... ప్రతిక్షణం జ్వలిస్తూ వెలుగునిచ్చే సూర్యునికావాలని పరితపించే ...పద్మకళని. ఏనాటికైనా ప్రసారమాధ్యమంలో నా ఉనికిని చాటుకోగలనన్న ధీమా నా పాలిట అమృత కలశం......