Thursday, March 19, 2009

good messages

A love story :

There was a blind girl who used to hate all the people except her boy friend.

She always used to say : " I will marry U If I can see ."


Suddenly one fine day somebody donated eyes to her.

When she saw her boy friend , She was shocked to see that he was also blind.

Her boy friend asked her " Will U marry me now? "

She refused him rudely.

He didn't say a word to her.

He smiled and went away saying that " take care of my eyes."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Art of living :

Don't make friends .


If made, Don't go close 2 them .


If gone, don't like them. If like don't trust them .

If trusted please don't leave them.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Voda (F) one

Ai( R) tel

Virg(I)n

Id(E)a

Bs(N)l

In(D) i com

How crazy .....these net works are?

They will not work without the word FRIEND !

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have 3 best friends:

Sun for the Day time

Moon for the Night time,

U ............ for......................................the Life time.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Morning has a great meaning:

Every morning Sun says:

"Wake up like me."

Sky says " Aim at my hight"


Wind says " refresh like me"


_____________________________________________


5 steps to a Lovely morning :

1.Open ur eyes.

2.Take a deep breath

3. Open ur arms wide

4.Feel ur heartbeat

5. say: It's too early to raise .... let me sleep again.


______________________________---------------------------------

6 comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
నిన్నటి నుండి నేర్చుకుంటూ, రేపటి నాకలల సాకారానికై నేటిని మలచుకుంటూ,నిన్న రేపుల వారధిగా నేటికి సారధ్యం వహిస్తాను. విశ్వప్రేమే లక్ష్యంగా... జాగృతి , చైతన్యం ఆయుధాలుగా..... మంచిని పెంచి , కుళ్ళును త్రుంచి నవతరానికి ధీమా ఇవ్వాలని అనుక్షణం ఆరాటపడుతున్న అనంతజీవన సాగరంలోని ఓ చిన్న నీటి బొట్టుని. కళలని ప్రేమించే కళని... ప్రతిక్షణం జ్వలిస్తూ వెలుగునిచ్చే సూర్యునికావాలని పరితపించే ...పద్మకళని. ఏనాటికైనా ప్రసారమాధ్యమంలో నా ఉనికిని చాటుకోగలనన్న ధీమా నా పాలిట అమృత కలశం......